2785 Howard Ave. B, Myrtle Beach
The Cumberland townhome within The Courtyards section of the new Wentworth Park at Market Common is a stately example of architectural and interior design. From the fetching brick and Hardie plank exterior to the spacious three-bedroom, 2.5-bath layout inside. The appeal is also in the details, which include an over-sized two-car garage, terrace, private courtyard, 10-foot-high ceilings on the first and second floor, hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, slate appliances and designer cabinets. If that’s not enough, The Cumberland also offers the beauty of the perfect location near all of the shops, restaurants and entertainment in the heart of The Market Common, as well as access to the posh pool and a golf cart drive away from beachfront and state parks. All of this, and you will still be privy to low HOA in one of the hottest addresses in Myrtle Beach.
- MLS® #1900669
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2019
- StyleLow Rise
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingPrivate, Garage Door Opener, Two Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Storage, Fence
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, City Lot, Corner Lot
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Days on Website288
- HOA Fees307.00
- Address2785 Howard Ave. B
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionMarket Common, The
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
Price Change History for 2785 Howard Ave. B, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1900669)
|Price Increased from $359,900 to $368,975|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.