6437 Old Bucksville Rd., Conway
New construction! This beautiful three bedroom, two full bath custom home can be built on any of our large lots here, minutes from downtown Conway! Fantastic floor plan with a huge breakfast bar, staggered-height birch cabinetry and stainless appliances in the open kitchen and a formal dining room. The private master retreat is tucked on its own hallway and features a tray ceiling, an oversized walk-in shower, a huge walk-in closet, and a linen closet. Two generously sized guest bedrooms and a bath. Photos are of a completed, similar home in another neighborhood and may have different features.
- MLS® #1900127
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- FoundationBrick/Mortar, Slab
- Days on Website194
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address6437 Old Bucksville Rd.
- Area23B Conway Area-South of Conway between 701 & Wacc
- SubdivisionBucksville Landing
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementarySouth Conway Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeThe Beverly Group
Price Change History for 6437 Old Bucksville Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1900127)
|Price Increased from $204,990 to $227,990|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.