324 Chamberlin Rd., Myrtle Beach
Spacious and desirable waterfront wooded lot overlooking the Intercoastal Waterway in an excusive gated community - waiting for you to build your new home on! Land features its own private dock, wooden walkway and boatslip, access to utilities and sidewalk on the frontage. Excellent location in the gorgeous, sought-after Cypress River Plantation subdivision which includes the following amenities: convenient private boat storage across from boat landing, well-manicured landscaping and water fountain, 24 hour security and guard gate, private clubhouse with two swimming pools and lounge area, tennis court, gym facilities and playground. Land has not flooded and is well positioned within this subdivision with added privacy as the neighboring lot to the right consists of wetlands.
- MLS® #1823844
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Access
- Has PoolYes
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Advocates MB
- Address324 Chamberlin Rd.
- Area26A Myrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 b
- SubdivisionCYPRESS RIVER PLANTATION
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website226
- HOA Fees135.00
Price Change History for 324 Chamberlin Rd., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1823844)
|Price Reduced from $224,900 to $219,900|
|Price Reduced from $235,000 to $224,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.