6001-1041 S Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach
REDUCED! Well-maintained 5-bedroom, 3-bath raised style beach home located a very short walk to the beach in popular Ocean Lakes. This home is nicely decorated with current coastal décor and is being offered fully furnished. Featuring an open living/dining/kitchen area with durable low-maintenance wood grain laminate flooring. Exterior features include double-level furnished balconies, enclosed storage room under house and covered parking. Ocean Lakes is a 300-acre private oceanfront, gated, family-friendly community with 24-hour security and award winning amenities including indoor & outdoor swimming pools, splash zone, water park with slides & lazy river, basketball courts, volleyball, shuffle board, horse shoes and much more. More photos to come.
- MLS® #1822087
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesBeach Rights, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Gated, Private Membership
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website230
- HOA Fees878.00
- Address6001-1041 S Kings Hwy.
- Area16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewo
- SubdivisionOcean Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeSea Star Realty, LLC
Price Change History for 6001-1041 S Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1822087)
|Price Reduced from $299,000 to $294,000|
|Price Reduced from $304,900 to $299,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.