4005 Copperhead Rd., Conway
Welcome home to this gorgeous low country 4 bed/3.5 bath home that sits on 55 acres! Enjoy country living with the benefits of city life. Plenty of room for family and friends. The large kitchen has lots of storage, granite counters, stainless steel appliances including a new cooktop and double refrigerators. Enjoy family dinners in the huge dining room. Retreat to the master suite that features a large walk-in closet, an extra closet for additional storage, dual sinks, a garden tub and separate shower. There is also access to the screened in porch. The additional bedrooms all have large closets, with 2 sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath. Upgrades to this beautiful home include crown moulding, chair railing, newer roof, newer HVAC with upstairs on a separate zone, and hardwood flooring throughout. Head outside and relax on the screened in porch with cedar ceiling. Or take a dip in the in-ground pool or hot tub. There is additional outdoor seating under the pergola or on the back porch complete with cedar ceiling, fan and electric awning. Also on the property is a large lake perfect for kayaking or fishing. An additional 60' x 32' storage building has a concrete floor and separate power. This property is perfect for farming, riding, hunting and recreation, but is close to all the Grand Strand has to offer--shopping, dining, entertainment, golf and of course the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1821259
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6801-6900
- Year Built1998
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer
- Parking Spaces7
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub, Outside Storage Detached
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, 5 or More Acres
- Days on Website213
- Address4005 Copperhead Rd.
- AreaConway Area-South of Conway between 701 & Wacc. River
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29527
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Stairs To Attic, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Double Oven, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
Price Change History for 4005 Copperhead Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1821259)
|Price Reduced from $795,000 to $785,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.