1506 Sedona Ct., Myrtle Beach
You will fall in LOVE with this Custom, Mediterranean home within the Tuscany Village section of the Grande Dunes. From the moment you enter the driveway, you will fall in love with the location of this home on a corner lot with its’ lush, tropical landscaping. The Grande entrance through the steel framed front doors opens to the formal dining, formal living room, and den/study area. Both entertaining areas have one-of-a-kind double tray ceilings that are hand painted with gorgeous, custom chandeliers. You can enjoy your time with family and friends in the formal living area around a cast stone fireplace or near the bar in the sitting area off the kitchen. The top-notch kitchen is built for a chef with upgraded Viking, stainless steel appliances along with the granite countertops and custom cabinetry. The three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms are set up on split bedroom plan. The master bedroom with its’ en suite are located along the right side of the home. The unbelievable painted blue ceiling with recessed light can help relax you after a long day. The en suite features a large custom shower, spa tub, a single vanity, another make up vanity with sink, a separate toilet room, and a custom-built walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home you will find two bedrooms connected by a bathroom with a single vanity and shower. The laundry/utility room and two-car attached garage are located along this hallway. This amazing home has so many custom features and upgrades to list like solid concrete block and rebar construction, solid core doors, marble floors, columns, large bay windows, custom drapery, etc… You must see it All to Believe It! And do not forget the completely fenced outdoor entertaining area with lanai that you can enter from the kitchen sitting area or the master bedroom. You have your very own pool, hot tub, and built in BBQ area. This home is Truly One-Of-A-Kind along the Grand Strand. But wait there is MORE! We haven’t even started to mention the Grande Dunes Community itself and all its’ perks and amenities. The 25,000 square foot Ocean Club alone is a slice of heaven with superb dining, ocean front pools, and loads of fun activities. There are two 18-hole golf courses, restaurants, marina, tennis facility, and endless trails for biking or enjoying a leisure afternoon walk. Please DO NOT miss out on this Oasis with endless community amenities. Make an appointment to View it TODAY!
- MLS® #1820353
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3601-3700
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Storm Doors, Insulated Doors/Windows, Spa/Hot Tub, Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Corner
- Days on Website224
- HOA Fees281
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1506 Sedona Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes - Tuscany Village
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Stopper &Associates
Price Change History for 1506 Sedona Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1820353)
|Price Reduced from $779,900 to $749,900|
|Price Increased from $749,900 to $779,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.