1148 Wyatt Ln., Myrtle Beach
Price Reduced!!! Location is the key! Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bath home located in the Highlands at Withers Preserve in Market Common. This home is situated on a Lake Front lot with a combination of Hardiplank Siding and a beautiful stone front facade. Featuring 5 bedrooms, with a guest bedroom on the main floor, hardwood floors throughout the main floor living area, a soaring two story family room with a gas fireplace and the kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a center island. Complemented with 4 nice sized bathrooms, other architectural designs and bright, light filled rooms with lake front views from your own backyard. Home is turn key ready to move in. Come and see this beautiful 3500 SF home today, and live your dream in one of Myrtle Beach's premier communities at Market Common.
- MLS® #1817559
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2014
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLake Front, Pond
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website166
- HOA Fees63.00
- Address1148 Wyatt Ln.
- Area16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewo
- SubdivisionHighlands at Withers Preserve-Market Commons
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Primary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams MB S. Realty
Price Change History for 1148 Wyatt Ln., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1817559)
|Price Reduced from $398,800 to $378,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.