1346 S Waccamaw Dr., Murrells Inlet
Imagine this: an exceptional deep water property in the heart of Garden City, situated on the lush inlet and one street over from the glorious Atlantic Ocean. On it sits a six- bedroom, four-bath home with an 18x36 Gunite saltwater pool, a private boat ramp, and floating and stationary docks. It’s real. Come see it for yourself at 1346 S. Waccamaw Drive. As you enter the home, one of the first things you’ll notice is the flowing harmony of indoor and outdoor spaces. Step into the large foyer framed with built-in bookcases and double closets. From the foyer through the main living spaces to the large open kitchen and dining areas, the layout features banks of windows providing stunning views of the inlet and the pool. Plenty of doors offer access to covered porches that flank the front, rear, and south side of the home. The covered back porch facing the inlet boasts a conversation area complete with a swing bed, rocking chairs, and a dining area. Spoil yourself with spectacular inlet views throughout the day and stunning sunsets in the evening. The porch leads to an open deck with a spiral staircase which leads you to a roof-top deck and breathtaking panoramic ocean and inlet views. Two spacious bedrooms, each with its own bath, and a large master bedroom occupy the first floor. The master suite features his and her closets, his and her vanities with ample storage separated by a large soaking tub and a walk-in tiled shower. A large laundry room completes the upstairs floorplan. Entertaining large groups and gathering with family and friends are integral parts of this home’s design. The downstairs area allows large families with children or house guests to spread out comfortably. This level features another large living space, a kitchen, three bedrooms, laundry room and full bath with double vanities. It conveniently serves the dock and pool areas. Easy access to the outdoors from this level allows the flow between indoor and outdoor life to continue. The front ground level porch provides an enclosed outdoor shower and an extended living area. This space, along with the circular driveway, can be used to park 12 cars. The rear ground level porch houses a bar and 2 sitting areas. On the south side of the porch, there is a breezeway and an enclosed storage space. Both porches have access to the backyard and pool area. This outside area rivals the interior space. Together they create a perfect combination for an indoor/ outdoor lifestyle. You will rarely find more attention to detail or a house more impeccably maintained than this 3900+ heated sq.ft. home. The owners have meticulously overseen all projects and have kept the house in top condition. They have made this home their permanent residence, but it could easily become your get-a-way spot or a high-end vacation property rented to one or more families. Imagine you are relaxing on a south end beach, one uncrowded and protected by deep dunes, enjoying the sun and ocean breezes. Then you walk across the street to your home for a refreshing swim or to relax by your pool watching dozens of species of birds or catching a glimpse of dolphins swimming by. Maybe you’d rather take the paved walkway to your docks or out to the creek for fishing, shrimping, crabbing, paddle boarding, or kayaking. How about hopping in your boat and heading for the marsh walk and restaurant row? The choice is yours. It’s all available here at your own amazing Garden City home at 1346 S.Waccamaw Drive.
- MLS® #1817152
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage7301-7400
- Year Built1960
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesPool, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces12
- ViewMarsh View, Ocean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Pool-Outdoor on Property, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Days on Website217
- Address1346 S Waccamaw Dr.
- AreaGarden City Mainland & Pennisula
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Stairs To Attic, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeSpires & Co. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.