Tbd Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway
Located 1.5 miles east of the intersection of International Drive/Highway 90 and 1.5 miles west of the intersection of Highway 22/Highway 90, subject property is located minutes from commercial activity centers in the Restaurant Row/Arcadian Shores area of Myrtle Beach and the up-and-coming east side of Carolina Forest. Located in the Waccamaw Elementary/Blackwater Middle/Carolina Forest High school districts. Subject property is a two-tract assemblage compiling 108.59 acres on Old Reaves Ferry Road. The shape of the tract along with the location of wetlands may allow for efficient residential development. Property is zoned CFA by Horry County Planning & Zoning. Rezoning will be necessary to achieve highest and best use. 700’ of frontage allows for multiple access points. Property has public water and sewer nearby. Preliminary wetlands assessment available.
- MLS® #1813273
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeTradd Commercial, LLC
- AddressTbd Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- Area15B Conway Area--East edge of Conway north of Old
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Wooded, Acreage
- Days on Website257
- HOA Fees0.00
Price Change History for Tbd Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1813273)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.