637 Chiswick Dr., Conway
Home is To Be Built -The "Beaty" Floor Plan located in the highly desired "Barons Bluff North" Community offers all of the right features and benefits Features include but are not limited too: Great Open Floor Plan with no wasted space, Large Foyer area, large eat in Kitchen, 10x14 Grilling Patio- , Large Master Bathroom Vanity with Built in Makeup Vanity, All of the homes in Barons Bluff North come STANDARD with the Luxury of Natural Gas (Tank less Hot water Heater, Gas Heat, and Gas Stove and Oven), 36" and 42" "Profiled" Kitchen Cabinets with Crown Molding, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Pantry, Completely trimmed and painted garage with drop down storage access which is floored for your convenience, "Low E" Energy efficient windows, upgraded insulation package, optional 50 Year Roof System Warranty, Landscaped and Sodded Yard, and so much more. All of the homes in Barons Bluff North are built with a "Maintenance Free" Lifestyle in mind. Barons Bluff is a beautiful community with Lakes, Street Lighting, Sidewalks, Pool, and Cabana Area. Barons Bluff North in Conway's most highly desired New Home community that is very conveniently located near HWY 22, International Drive, Carolina Forest, and Award Winning School District. Call or visit us online today and find out why Beverly Homes is The areas premier Builder!
- MLS® #1810627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionTo Be Built
- Days on Website370
- HOA Fees50
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address637 Chiswick Dr.
- AreaConway to Longs Area--Between Rt. 90 & Waccamaw River
- SubdivisionBarons Bluff North
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeThe Beverly Group
Price Change History for 637 Chiswick Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1810627)
|Price Increased from $174,990 to $179,990|
|Price Increased from $169,990 to $174,990|
|Price Increased from $0 to $169,990|
|Status Changed from to Active||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.