1889 Spring Lake Dr., Conway
Enjoy absolutely stunning views from this bluff on the Waccamaw River! This is an all brick, builder’s home that has just been completely renovated inside and out, including a new 35 year, architectural roof and is move-in ready. The private canal protects the boats from the river traffic and there is enough room for several large boats. Professionally landscaped gardens, with hundreds of azaleas and other flora. Pull into your two car carport, which also has a stunning view of the river. The paved parking area holds numerous cars for company and entertaining. 5,420 sf under roof, with 3,920 sf heated space, within this beautiful three story home. There are 4 large bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms. Two master suites, one on each floor and all bedrooms have walk-in closets. Nine rooms face the Waccamaw River, with a wonderful view. The bottom level has two large entertainment rooms, an office/study and two storage rooms. The main level has a family room with a wood burning brick fireplace, a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining room, study/library, master suite, bathroom and laundry room. The upper level has the master suite, two large bedrooms, two full baths and a large bonus room. All countertops throughout the home are granite. Flooring is solid oak, marble, ceramic tile, maple wood, Pergo wood and carpeting. There is a brick paver patio just off of the family room and carport, ready to entertain, or for a cookout, with the stunning views. Walk down to the deck overlooking the canal and close to New International Drive Connector. Don't Delay!
- MLS® #1806379
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5401-5500
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Septic, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- FoundationSlab, Crawl
- Days on Website213
- Address1889 Spring Lake Dr.
- AreaConway Area--East edge of Conway south of Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- SubdivisionSalem - Conway
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Handicap Access, Fireplace, Intercom
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
Price Change History for 1889 Spring Lake Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1806379)
|Price Reduced from $349,900 to $339,900|
|Price Reduced from $359,900 to $349,900|
|Price Reduced from $375,000 to $359,900|
|Price Reduced from $385,000 to $375,000|
|Price Reduced from $399,900 to $385,000|
|Show More (3)|
|Price Reduced from $415,000 to $399,900|
|Price Increased from $0 to $415,000|
|Status Changed from to Active||–|
© Copyright 2018 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.