Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway
A natural paradise! Beautiful river front acreage in Conway has ~ 1 mile of frontage along the Waccamaw River plus ~ 1 acre lake! Only 30 minutes from the beach, 15 minutes to Conway. An absolutely beautiful and unique property. The 474.07 acres is a sanctuary to bear, deer, turkey and ducks; live oaks with Spanish moss, a myriad variety of trees, a pond, lake, wooded trails. No HOA just an amazing, private retreat. Zoned FA. All listing information is deemed reliable, but it is the buyers' responsibility to verify.
- MLS® #1726017
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- WaterfrontLake Front, River Access
- ElementaryKingston Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group Dockside
- AddressOld Reaves Ferry Rd.
- Area15B Conway Area--East edge of Conway north of Old
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Lake Front, Pond, Wooded, Wetlands
- Days on Website287
- HOA Fees0.00
Price Change History for Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1726017)
|Price Reduced from $2,370,350 to $2,239,980|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.