Tbb1 Hampton Pl., Conway
This is our Willow Plan featuring 3bed 2 baths, granite counter top in the kitchen and baths, brushed nickel light fixtures, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the house and carpet in the bedrooms. Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, 5 1/4 MDF speed base, molded interior doors and windows with 3-1/4 FJ casing, fiberglass screens on the windows, oval glass steel front door, all bedrooms wired for fans and phone, framed mirrors in the baths, finished garage with finish trim, paint and carriage door hardware, flood lights, landscape and much more. A must see! We have several options for cabinets, flooring, paint, etc.: Our community is located only 8 minutes from grocery stores, restaurants, shops, and 10 minutes from Downtown Conway. We are also located outside city limits, so you won't have to pay city taxes! Model hours Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-5pm at 400 Oakham Dr., Conway. Pictures are from a different house, but same floor plan.
- MLS® #1710217
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Two Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular Lot, Rectangular
- Days on Website347
- HOA Fees21.00
- AddressTbb1 Hampton Pl.
- Area20A Conway Area--West edge of Conway between 501 &
- SubdivisionHampton Place
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryPee Dee Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeSansbury Butler Properties
Price Change History for Tbb1 Hampton Pl., Conway, SC (MLS® #1710217)
|Price Increased from $160,900 to $161,900|
© Copyright 2020 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.