Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway
RIVER FRONTAGE. River front acreage in Conway has ~ 1.2 Miles of frontage along the Waccamaw River. Only 30 minutes from the beach, 15 minutes to Conway. An absolutely beautiful and unique property. The ~ 700 acres is a sanctuary to bear, deer and turkey; live oaks with Spanish moss, a myriad variety of trees, a pond, lake, wooded trails that open to clearings and pastures. No HOA, many possibilities and large enough to land private aircraft, build a luxury development, hunting camp, equestrian center or simply a private retreat. Zoned FA. All listing information is deemed reliable, but it is the buyers' responsibility to verify.
- MLS® #1605437
- Square FootageIrregular
- UtilitiesElectricity, Underground, Utilities
- FeaturesTimber, Cleared, Pasture, Pond(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryKingston Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group Dockside
- AddressOld Reaves Ferry Rd.
- AreaConway Area--East edge of Conway north of Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, Corner
- Days on Website1166
Price Change History for Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1605437)
|Price Reduced from $4,750,000 to $3,999,989|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.